Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Batman

Okay because Batman actually has a good movie out and another one coming out soon I thought I should get this over with soon. But I promise I will talk about Batman other than this. Is Batman a real superhero? Even though he has no super powers? I think yes but one of my best friends, Kieyera, doesn't. What do you think? Please answer my poll I put at the top. With the 1960's Batman I was convinced he was a lame tight wearing idiot who belonged in a cartoon comic book for nerds. Sort of like Spiderman. Only once Batman Begins came out and I saw it I was converted to the Batman fans instead of the Batman haters. I love Batman. He is one of my fave superheroes. I think Christain Bale is Batman. He was very good being Batman in the first one and I hope that he will continue amazing me in the next one. To all of you Batman fans : Rock On!!!! To you Batman haters : I stick my tongue out at you.

Keep luving Twilight!

0 comments: